Sophos Suppliers in Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Atlanta Network is the best supplier of Sophos in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. We Supplies Advanced Sophos Products in Riyadh. Atlanta Network is one of the Best Sophos Dealer in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Our expertise is validated by the solutions we provide to our clients. We adopt industry best practices to be the best Sophos suppliers in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. We value our clients and we provide the exact solution for our clients. We are excellent at all the IT related services and thus we became one of the best Sophos Dealer in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
Atlanta Network have expertise sales Team they will provide apt information about the Products and service. Atlanta Network sales team will support all kind of technical documentation and flexible RMA policies. Atlanta Network offers best price in the market. We offer fast delivery and service.
We are taking a new approach to protection. Sophos Endpoint blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviors used in almost every exploit.
Sophos Endpoint doesn’t rely on signatures to catch malware, which means it catches zero-day threats without adversely affecting the performance of your device. So you get protection before those exploits even arrive.
Enforce your web, application, device, and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
• Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced both on and off the corporate network
• Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or by name
• Device Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices
• Data Control Data-loss prevention (DLP) using prebuilt or custom rules
Like your favorite smartphone or web application, Sophos Endpoint Protection delivers sophisticated functionality coupled with a simple, intuitive user experience.
• Quick and easy deployment from the cloud or on-premises
• Default policies configured to balance protection, usability, and performance
• Automatic removal of third-party endpoint security products
• Point-and-click configuration of advanced features like HIPS and device control, made possible by continually updated data from Sophos Labs